Arctic Lights Rope Leash - Alpine Dog
Our rope leashes are built with soft rope and feature exclusive color combinations inspired by adventure. We have included a black aluminum o-ring to the handle for accessories such as keys and doggy bags to be attached. The twist-lock carabiner-style clasp offers strength and security. While not climbing-rated, the clasp is designed to withstand 4kn of force and is manufactured with aviation grade aluminum.
Our "Arctic Lights" design features a blend of blue, purple, and yellow.
Welcome to the peak of adventure.
Cleaning & Care:
Your gear can be cleaned by hand with warm water and a mild detergent. We recommend using a facecloth to gently scrub away dirt and mud so as not to over-soak the leash. Always dry thoroughly after washing.
Leash Safety Tips:
- Inspect your gear before each use for wear and tear that could cause safety issues.
- Before clipping to the d-ring, unscrew the lock gate to ensure the clasp can fully close, and then use the lock to secure the clasp shut.
- Always make sure you are clipping directly to the d-ring and not the tag ring.
- Never use a leash or collar for anything other than it’s intended purpose. Misuse of gear can lead to safety issues. This leash is not intended for climbing purposes.
- Never leave your dog unattended while the leash is attached. It is also not advised to allow your dog to drag their leash behind them on the ground.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine what gear is appropriate for their dog’s size, strength, and activity level. Alpine Dog is not liable for any injuries or damage.
- This style leash does NOT feature a swivel clasp and is not for use with martingale collars or slip collars.
I love my Artic Lights leash. The handle is a great size and I love the carabiner, I always appreciate the extra safety measures it provides.
These climbing rope leashes are perfect! The width of the leashes fit perfectly in my hand. And I love how bright they are! Pictures don’t do these justice!