Alpine Dog - Reflective Black Tactical Style BioThane Leash With Swivel Twist-Lock Carabiner
Alpine Dog Tactical BioThane Leashes are the perfect compliment to your pup's adventurous spirit. Crafted with authentic 3/4" BioThane, they are made to be durable and easy to clean. Warm water and a mild detergent is all you typically need to clean away mud and dirt. These leashes feature stylish black hardware and a swivel twist-lock carabiner clasp. While not climbing-rated, this clasp is rated to withstand more than 4kn of force. The twist-lock offers additional security for those who need it and is easier to operate while wearing gloves than a comparable auto-locking clasp. The handle is equipped with a durable black O ring; perfect for carrying keys and other accessories like poop bags.
These leashes are inspired by and designed for the wildest dogs out there! Welcome to the peak of adventure.
Our reflective leashes have the added benefit of helping you and your pup stay more visible at night. Please note that only one side of the webbing features the reflective strip.
To clean the webbing, we recommend using warm water and a mild detergent. A sponge can be used to scrub away dirt if needed. Dry with a towel after.
For maximum safety, is always important to inspect your gear before and after each use. Cleaning your gear regularly will increase longevity. We also recommend checking the lock on your carabiner periodically while in use since vibrations can cause it to loosen over time. Although the clasp is very strong, it is not intended for climbing situations and the leash itself should never be used for anything other than it's intended purpose.
While the finish on our black hardware is very strong and durable, like any black hardware it is not impervious to scratches. We do not recommend allowing your dog to drag their leash behind them.
(Colors may vary slightly due to monitor differences and color settings of your device.)
Leash Safety Tips:
- Inspect your gear before each use for wear and tear that could cause safety issues.
- Before clipping to the d-ring, unscrew the lock gate to ensure the clasp can fully close, and then use the lock to secure the clasp shut. If using an auto-locking carabiner clasp, never attempt to force it to shut. To use properly, release the clasp when open and allow it to shut and lock on it's own.
- Always make sure you are clipping directly to the d-ring and not the tag ring.
- Never use a leash or collar for anything other than it’s intended purpose. Misuse of gear can lead to safety issues.
- Never leave your dog unattended while the leash is attached. It is also not advised to allow your dog to drag their leash behind them on the ground.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine what gear is appropriate for their dog’s size, strength, and activity level. Alpine Dog is not liable for any injuries or damage that may occur as a result of use.
Great, durable product. I had an olive one that I lost on a camping trip and just had to get another. Every other leash of comparable quality is at least twice the price as Alpine or more!
I love this biothane leash!! It's become my go to leash for our evening walks. I love how reflective it is and that it comes with a locking carabiner and a ring to attach a poo bag holder to. It's the perfect width, it's not too bulky but still feels secure for my medium sized dogs.
This leash is amazing, look nowhere else if you want a leash that is bought for life. Right length, locking carabiner that is indispensable for my dog, reflective, and with a ring for poop bag holder. The Biothane material feels amazing and allows even more control and grip than a leather leash.